Faces of an Angel
Faces of an Angel. An Introduction to Angel Investing. Have you always wanted to learn about angel investing? Do you have disposable income that you can afford to invest for the long term? Does investing in up and coming companies excite you? Angel investing is a great way to diversify your investment portfolio in a major way. Because it is regulated, there’s a higher level of sophistication you must have to make sound investment decisions. And angel investing is a great way to fund businesses in the pre-seed round in the early days of their growth.
If you’re looking for an introduction to the world of angel investing to see if it’s right for you, this is the course for you.
In this course, you will learn:
* What is angel investing
* What are angel groups
* Pros and cons of joining an angel group vs investing on your own
* How to know if you’re ready to become an angel investor
* How to spot investable companies
* Responsibilities of being an angel investor
* How to determine the types of companies to invest in
* Building a pipeline and relationships
* How to prepare your portfolio for angel investing
Women are the fastest growing group of angel investors. Women of color are still behind the curve. Come to this class to see if you are ready for the world of angel investing.